View Guelph’s ranking on MoneySense.ca
The MoneySense Where to Buy Now ranking is based on these key factors:
· momentum in recent real estate transactions;
· real estate value relative to nearby cities or districts;
· health of the local economy;
· price level of local rental markets; and
· a survey of real estate agent experts on markets.
The story was picked up by Breakfast Television Toronto
Click here to ➡️ Watch the interview with Mayor Cam Guthrie
This isn’t the first time Guelph has been recognized by MoneySense; last year the publication ranked Guelph number 10 on the list of best places for new Canadians to live.