How can we help you? is a great tool that allows you to fill out a short online form to request a City service or report a problem. For many services, a work order is automatically generated so that City staff are deployed to respond. This is the fastest, most efficient, and most direct way to have your concern addressed.

Other ways to contact Cam

  • Telephone: 519-837-5643
  • Mail: Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street, Guelph, Ontario N1H 3A1
  • Twitter: @camguthrie
  • Email: or send a message via the form below